Library Study Hall
Funded by student SSAF fees, the Library offers extended access at identified campus libraries to current Western students and staff, at different times of the year, under Study Hall conditions.
Library Study Hall conditions operate after the library closes. Normal library rules regarding food and behaviour apply under study hall conditions.
Library entry is by tap/swipe access using your valid Western ID card. If your card does not work, please see the Campus Safety and Security office.
During Study Hall hours, you will be able to:
- tap/swipe in using a valid Western Sydney University ID card to access the library. There is a security guard on duty, no Library staff;
- use the self-service machines to borrow and return items from the main library collection;
- access Reserve and Requested items but not borrow them;
- use the public desktop computers;
- use the printing, photocopying and scanning facilities.
You will not be able to access laptops, assistance with equipment, staff areas or any courtyards.
Library Study Hall Hours:
Library Study Hall generally operates during Autumn and Spring session at identified campuses. Hours and dates will vary between campuses. See our Hours and Locations page for campus-specific information.
If you have any queries, please contact Online Librarian.
Feedback about this service is welcome.