ResearchDirect (Research Repository)
ResearchDirect, the University's research repository, is a digital archive of Western Sydney University's research output.
The Repository contains two separate collections: Western Sydney University Research and Theses. Users can search either or both collections. Each is searchable by author, title, subject and/or publication date.
- Is freely accessible and available globally (within copyright restrictions) via the internet
- Will retrieve full citations, a brief abstract, and where possible, links to the full text of the publication.
- Will assist with increasing citation counts to Western Sydney University research due to increased exposure to the world-wide research community.
- Will enable researchers comply with funder mandates
- Will enhance opportunities for national and international collaborative research.
Researchers are asked to submit online their publications for inclusion in ResearchDirect. The Library harvests publications on behalf of researchers from a number of sources so please check ResearchDirect before submitting to avoid duplication of effort.
For further assistance please contact your School Librarian.