New COVID restrictions in our libraries
New COVID restrictions have been introduced by NSW Health for the Greater Sydney region from 4pm today, Wednesday 23 June.
Our campus libraries remain open, however in addition to the existing compulsory QR code check-in, these restrictions do impact our campus libraries in the following ways, until further notice:
- Physical access is restricted to Western Sydney University and The College staff and students only using your current Western ID card to swipe or tap access into the library.
- Mask wearing is compulsory in all campus libraries
- Maintain hand hygiene by using the hand sanitiser stations in our libraries
- Wipe down public use equipment such as keyboards with the supplied wipes, before and after use
- Maintain the recommended social distancing rule of one person per 4 square metres
- Do not exceed the capacity signage displayed for group study rooms
- Check your campus opening hours before visiting
- While on campus the Digital Service Desk is available
- Away from campus phone, email or live chat with Online Librarian