Copyright Notices

Electronic Copyright Notices (e.g. PDF)


Section 113P

For use in vUWS when using text, graphics and broadcasts

Music License

Allows students and staff to perform musical works and to copy / communicate sound recordings for educational purposes


If you require advice regarding using copyright materials and other copyright notices in vUWS or in class, contact the University Copyright Officer.