University of Western Sydney Library will supply photocopies of journal articles and chapters of books held by UWS libraries.
Australian Copyright Act (1968) requires that copies can only be provided if:
- You have registered for this service. Register here
- You have not previously received a copy of the material
- The copy is required only for private study
- The volume of the copied material is less than or equal to 1 chapter or 10% of the book, whichever is the greater
- You can request one article per periodical issue, unless articles are on the same subject matter
- Requests may be placed via Internet using an electronic request form
Alternatively, the External Services Unit
may be contacted via telephone (Eastern Australian time 9am-4pm Monday-Friday), email, post or fax
(24 hours, 7 days per week).
Please provide name, ID number, full mailing address, daytime telephone number.