Student printing/copying unavailable 17-19 December
Due to essential server upgrades and maintenance, student printing and copying will be unavailable from Monday 17th December to Wednesday 19th December. This upgrade will enable us to improve the current service and investigate potential enhancements.
As a result, the following services will be unavailable during this period.
- Library: printing, copying, scanning, binding, laminating & Epay services
- ITS Labs: printing
- UWS College: printing, copying, scanning & Epay services
- Nirimba TAFE: printing, copying, scanning & Epay services
- School of Computing, Engineering & Mathematics Labs: printing
- School of Science & Health Labs: printing
- School of Humanities and Communication Arts: printing & Point of Sale services
- Print Services: Point of Sale services
Please note, this maintenance will not affect staff printing/copying.
Services will gradually resume Wednesday 19th December. All services will be available from Thursday 20th December.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this disruption.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact
This news item was added: 11-12-2012
Ragu Navaratnam, Library Print Services Manager