Parramatta Campus Library open to 3am, Monday-Friday
Are you always the last to leave the library or is it closed when you need it? Do you want to continue your research, writing or studying after library closing?
From Monday 22nd October-Friday 30th November Study Hall conditions will be trialled at the Parramatta Campus Library Monday-Friday from closing time until 3am.
What are Study Hall conditions?
- Swipe card access after closing time Monday to Friday (10pm Monday to Thursday; 7pm Friday)
- Security guard on duty, no Library staff
- Self service machines for loan and return of borrowable items from the main library collection
- Use of public desktop computers only, library laptops not available
- Access to Reserve room but no borrowing of Reserve items or from the Requested Items shelves
- Printing, photocopying and scanning facilities available
- No staff service, equipment assistance, access to the courtyard or staff areas
If you have any queries about the Study Hall conditions please contact the Library.
This news item was added: 15-10-2012
Robyn Benjamin, Interim University Librarian