Would you like 2collaborate with your research and/or academic colleagues?
UWS Library is pleased to offer this exciting collaborative opportunity. Register with 2collab ? the new online collaboration tool designed specifically for the academic research community. 2collab is a place for you to bookmark, share and explore information resources.
- Organize your favorite bookmarks ? and use 2collab to bookmark new sites, research articles or anything else of interest.
- Share information with your network by setting up groups ? these can be invitation-only groups or public, so you can work in private teams or open up debate to the wider community.
- Connect with others in your field.
- Using tags, you can search, browse and discover new resources.
- Collaborate without email ? work in teams but without the hassle of long email strings!
Try it out today.
2collab is new and still in beta mode, so the Library welcomes all comments, feedback and ideas!
It?s all about working together.
Contact us with any questions.
This news item was added: 17-09-2007
Robyn Benjamin, Associate Librarian