Study Room Booking System
Each UWS campus Library offers group study rooms for collaborating on projects, studying with other students and for practicing presentations.
These rooms are bookable online by UWS students with a current MyUWS ID.
To maximise availability of rooms the following conditions apply:
- A maximum booking of 2 hours per day is possible per student.
- Bookings may be made up to 2 weeks in advance
- Study rooms are for group study only. A group consists of two or more people. Rooms cannot be booked for use by an individual.
- Students can cancel their own booking by clicking on their booking, then selecting Delete Entry.
(If not logged in already they will be prompted to log in before this page is made available).
- Students forgo their booking if the booked room is not occupied within ten minutes of the booked start time.
- Please do not leave any items unattended. UWS Library accepts no responsibility for any personal items and preventing use of study spaces or study rooms by the reserving of space is not permitted.
- Study rooms should not replace classrooms. Academic staff are advised to book casual teaching space via https://wrb.uws.edu.au.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel bookings in violation of these conditions.
- I Agree and wish to Make a Booking Now.
For more information or to report booking conflicts or other problems please see the staff at the Service desk at your campus library or call 98525353, or email email@example.com